Monday, November 9, 2009

And a Baby makes three........

The first doctors appointments was today and its confirmed, June 26th thats the big day. We are very excited we cant wait. Its about time we got some babies in this family. "Grandma Shelie" is going crazy she cant wait to find out what it is so she can start shopping. This is going to be one very spoiled kid, because my parents have been wanting grandkids for quite awhile and its the first so I can only imagine !!!!!!!














CONGRADUTIONS COLTEN !!!!!!! youre going to be an amazing dad, you and Breanna are going to be great parents ( I wish I had a pictue of them together that would have been cuter but what do you do .....) Im so happy for you guys.
Me and Nicki always told my mom that Colten would be the first kid to give her grandkids and what do you know we were right !!!!! Now if Breanna could just stop puking .......

No comments:

Post a Comment